With porcelain veneers, we have the ability to mask cracked, broken, chipped, discolored, or misaligned teeth. These imperfections are hidden behind a custom-designed layer of thin porcelain which is securely bonded to the front portion of each tooth. Veneers possess many of the qualities of natural enamel, enabling us to produce flawless smiles that are durable and comfortable.
Porcelain veneers have many benefits:
- Ability to correct a variety of cosmetic flaws
- Efficient and timely procedure – typically designed an finished in only two visits
- Ability to mimic the qualities of natural tooth enamel, including feeling and appearance
- Stain-resistant material that is durable and strong
- Long-lasting cosmetic option – typically 10 years or more with proper care
- Custom-tailored for a naturally unique appearance
- No downtime or recovery time
- Minimal preparation – conservative techniques are employed to minimize the reduction of enamel
Many of our patients are choosing to rejuvenate and refresh their smiles with professional teeth whitening. If you have noticed that your teeth have become dull or stained due to food, drinks, or the natural aging process, the discoloration can be easily corrected with professional teeth whitening solutions. We offer excellent, non-invasive options for anyone who is interested in turning up the wattage of their smiles. Our teeth whitening products are effective and safe, and we will be happy to recommend the option that is most suitable for you.
Our team is here to answer your questions about cosmetic dentistry procedures. Just contact our office today for more information.