Are you a registered dental hygienist WITH experience? Do you treat patients with care and compassion, yet are thorough AND efficient? Want to work in a place where F-U-N is one of the core values? Are you interested in being part of a great team and rapidly growing practice? Do you have a servant’s heart? If so, read on….
What We’re Looking For
- Someone who practices hygiene with excellence, even when no one is looking.
- Recommends treatment with Integrity.
- Highly motivated.
- Your treatment case acceptance is so good your doctor wonders how you get it done.
- Excellent communicator.
- Passionate about dental hygiene/patient care.
- Not afraid of learning new things, growing and being stretched.
- A team player who’s willing to fill in the gaps including answering phones, picking up trash off the floor or cleaning if needed.
- Works hard but likes to have FUN while getting things done.
- Exceptional follow through with assigned tasks.
What You Need To Know About Us
- Our environment is fun and fast-paced.
- Our number one priority is treating our patients and each other the way we
want to be treated.
- Our interview process is very thorough and involved. But don’t be scared. This process helps us make sure we find you the best place on the team.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Crosspointe Dental and Orthodontics
Contact: Kristine Kirkendoll
Location: 2041 Highway 287 North, Suite 105, Mansfield, TX 76063